Tours and Attractions
- The Okanagan Golf Club - The Quail is a magnificent par 72, 18-hole championship golf course that has become an Okanagan Valley favourite since the day it first opened. Designed by renowned golf course architect Les Furber and built in 1994, this unique course features dramatic elevation changes and breathtaking views as 6,891 yards of multi-tiered fairways meander around a majestic rock bluff
- Shadow Ridge Golf Club - One of Kelowna's most exciting 18 hole golf courses. A superbly conditioned easy to walk course, and a challenge for all golfers regardless of skill level. A wide variety of holes, excellent greens, water hazards, and majestic willow trees enhance your complete golfing experience. A friendly and professional staff ensures you of a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. Full facilities include a progressive pro shop with club and power cart rentals, restaurant and lounge.
- Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club - Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club is considered to be among the best courses in Okanagan golf. Conveniently located just minutes from the Kelowna International Airport, Sunset Ranch's natural beauty is rivaled only by its exceptional course conditions and playability for golfers of all skill level. Stunning vistas, rolling terrain, and the ever-present Scotty Creek contribute to the beauty and challenge of this "must play" golf course.
- Kelowna Golf and Country Club - Since 1920, "Golf in the Classic Tradition" has accurately described the pleasures of playing what locals refer to as the "Country Club." Nestled amongst the towering Ponderosa Pines, the Country Club is known for its arresting beauty and consistently fine grooming, make it a must for golfers!
- Gallagher's Canyon Golf & Country Club - Rated as one of the best in the country, Gallagher's Canyon Golf & Country Club is a spectacular par 72, 18-hole championship course full of challenging fairways, well-protected greens and awe-inspiring vistas. Throughout the course, you'll marvel at the scenery around you as play through tall groves of ponderosa pine and along the very edge of the picturesque canyon. Just minutes from downtown Kelowna and Lake Okanagan, the warm arid climate and brilliant sunny days common to this part of the province consistently serve up ideal conditions for exceptional golf.
- Mission Creek Golf Club - Mission Creek Golf Course is a mature, mid length 18-hole golf course located in the heart of Kelowna bordering the Mission Creek Greenway. The golf course is an enjoyable walk through natural growth and towering trees with scenic ponds and streams. Many species of birds and wildlife have made their home on the grounds, which creates a very tranquil setting.
- Fintry Queen - The Fintry Queen is Lake Okanagan s largest vessel. It offers cruises for everyone including Dinner & Brunch Cruises, Moonlight Cruises, and Historical Sight Seeing.
- Kelowna Grand Prix - Kelowna Grand Prix is Canada's only 3/4 scale Indy / Formula One racetrack. This thrilling experience is available in a safe and supervised setting that challenges even professional racecar drivers.
- Scandia Golf and Games - Featuring outdoor mini-golf, indoor Jungle Golf, bumper cars, batting cage and countless arcade-style games.
- 19 Greens Outdoor Mini Golf - 19 Greens has two 18 hole, outdoor mini-golf courses at the foot of the William R Bennett Floating Bridge. Just minutes from downtown, this is a sure stop for the whole family.
- Westside Go Karts - Whether you race time-trials, of compete head-to-head, Westside Go Karts in a great source of outdoor entertainment.
- Gray Monk Estate Winery - From the heart of British Columbia's Okanagan Valley, the Heiss family welcomes you to their Estate Winery. GRAY MONK was established in 1972 by George and Trudy Heiss. Today, they have over fifty acres of lush vineyards overlooking Lake Okanagan, which produce some of the world's finest wines.
- Mt Boucheries Estate Winery - Discover the finest Okanagan Wines from Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery. Located in the heart of British Columbia's Okanagan Valley Wine Country, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery was established in February 2001, and is a family-owned and operated Estate Winery.
- Quails' Gate Estate Winery - As one of Canada s foremost wine country destinations, Quails Gate is internationally and nationally recognized as one of the country s top agri-tourism destinations. By providing visitors with a friendly, sophisticated and educational wine and culinary tourism experience, they return again and again.
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery - Canada's most visited winery and largest certified organic vineyard, is also perhaps the most unique winery in the world!
- St. Hubertus Estate Winery - The St Hubertus and Oak Bay Vineyards where originally planted in 1928 by J.W. Hughes during a time when good agricultural land was plentiful. Today, only a few of the original vines exist but the same choice growing conditions continue to produce the high quality grapes for which our vineyards are known. Using organic techniques, the Gebert Family have carefully nurtured the vineyard into top condition.
- CedarCreek Estate Winery - They are a family owned and operated winery located just south of Kelowna. At CedarCreek, they are committed to producing premium British Columbia wines. Family ownership means they craft their wines with care and attention to detail, from the vineyard to the bottle. Their pride in producing premium BC wines is reflected in their winemaking philosophy.
- Mission Hill Estate Winery - Your local organizing committee recommends the Mission Hill Estate Winery. Mission Hill has won many international wine awards. The Mission Hill grounds are spectacular and arguably the most beautiful of all local wineries.
- Orchard Park Shopping Center - They offer the largest selection of retailers between Calgary and Vancouver including the only Interior BC location of American Eagle, Bang On, Cinnzeo, Danier, Esprit, Gap, HMV, Headquarters, Jacob Connexion, La Senza Girl, Lush, Marble Slab Creamery, Motherhood Maternity, Nutrition House, Off the Wall, Spareparts, Soft Moc, Spencer Gifts, Sterling Shoes, Swimco, and The Sony Store. Orchard Park is a 15 minute drive from the campus, in the heart of the shopping district.
- McCurdy Bowling Centre - McCurdy Bowling Centre is the "state of the art facility" with 24 ten pin lanes and 6 five pin . On a hot sunny day or a cold rainy day, McCurdy Bowling Centre is a great way to spend the day. McCurdy Bowling Centre has full food and beverage service from their award winning pub Freddy's .
- The Grand 10 Cinema - Located next to McCurdy Bowling Centre, the Okanagan's only 10 cinema theatre is a great place to watch today's hit blockbuster movies.
- Orchard Plaza 5 Cinemas - Directly across from Orchard Park mall, featuring blockbuster movies in THX sound.
Map of Hotels, Dining, and Attractions
View Larger Map